BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
|Data controller||Aciturri Aeronáutica, S.L.U.|
|Purpose||Reply to enquiries made and send the Newsletter, if applicable.|
|Legal basis||Request from the interested party.|
|Data recipients||Data will be transferred to other companies of the Aciturri group for the purposes described. Data will only be transferred to third parties as a result of legal obligations.|
|Rights||Rights of access, to rectification, to erasure, to object and to data portability, as well as the right to restriction of processing and to not be subject to fully automated decisions.|
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER.
Identity of the Data Controller: Aciturri Aeronáutica, S.L.U.
Address: Polígono Industrial de Bayas, Calle Ayuelas, 22 – 09200- Miranda de Ebro (Burgos).
Tax No. B-09.479.858.
Email address of the Aciturri group: email@example.com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA?
The data you provide will be used to answer the enquiries made through the forms of our web page, and/or to regularly send you the Aciturri Newsletter to the email address provided, if you have so requested.
We may also process your data for the following purposes, as applicable.
- Regarding the talent contact form, for the management of human resources.
- Regarding the suppliers form, for the management of the supply chain.
- Regarding the media form, in order to send information on the company’s products and services.
- Regarding the general contact form, for the above purposes and for accounting and billing.
Under no circumstances will profiles be created based on information provided. Hence, automated decisions will not be made based on profiling.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
The legal basis for processing is the data subject’s request for information or signing up for the Newsletter through the corresponding forms.
ARE YOU OBLIGED TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA?
The fields marked as mandatory on the form are required in order to provide you with our services. If said information is not provided, we will not be able to correctly provide you with services.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
You may withdraw your consent to process your data at any time by exercising your rights or requesting the cancellation of the Newsletter.
WHO WILL YOUR DATA BE DISCLOSED TO?
Data can be transferred to other companies of the Aciturri Group, in order to attend to your request, as applicable. We will not transfer your data to third parties, unless required for legal purposes.
We hereby inform you that we will maintain the information you have provided to us in full confidentiality.
International transfers of personal data will not be made to third countries or organizations.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time needed to attend to your request and, in any event, for the timeframe that is legally required in order to comply with legal obligations and until possible responsibilities that may arise have expired. In the case of the Newsletter, we will keep your data until you request cancellation.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You will have the right to receive confirmation on whether we are processing your personal data or not.
With regard to your personal data, you have the right to:
- Access said data and request information on how and why we are processing said data, as well as to request a copy;
- Ask to rectify any personal data that is incorrect or inaccurate;
- Request the erasure of your personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was provided;
- Obtain restriction of processing, in certain cases. In this case, we will only keep your data to implement or defend possible claims;
- Object your data’s processing in certain circumstances. In this case, we will stop processing your data unless there is a legitimate, compelling interest to do so, or to implement or defend possible claims;
- Exercise the right to data portability, if applicable. In this case, you will have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured and commonly-used format that is machine readable, and to transfer it to another data controller, in certain cases;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can exercise these rights at any time and free of charge by sending an email to Aciturri Aeronáutica, S.L.U. at: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching to your request, your identity details, including a copy of your ID card. You may also post or deliver your request, along with the identity data indicated above, to our head offices:
- Aciturri Aeronáutica, S.L.U.
- Subject: Personal data protection
- Address: Polígono Industrial de Bayas, Calle Ayuelas, 22 – 09200 - Miranda de Ebro (Burgos).
RIGHT TO PRESENT A CLAIM TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITIES
We hereby inform you that you can present a claim at any time to the corresponding supervisory authority if you believe that there has been an infringement regarding the processing of your personal data. The website of the Spanish agency is indicated below: https://www.aepd.es/